Monday, May 6, 2019

Webcomics

I think the future of comics is being accessible to everyone which means having it on your phone, i have an app that allows me to read webcomics and it's very handy when I need to take a break from homework or if I am bored. The read is the same in the terms of story so there's variety in stories in genres but I think the stories are all the same in the romance category where there is a woman and man and one is forced into loving another and they gradually fall in love. I still enjoy the read but I need more variety, so when I read some of the comics on the course syllabus I got experience a different story. When I read Megg, Mogg, and Owl it was totally different, the main characters are lazy and get high everyday while Owl is the only responsible one and it's definitely a story that is way out of the realm of what I read on the daily so it was very interesting to read something that can be vulgar and graphic, especially when two of the main characters are a bit psychopathic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment